Outpost firewall prob when shutting down PC (XP SP2)

You havent started a fuss at all.What was the outcome of your question?.Did you try outpost or some other firewall or decide none of them wasnt for you? me

Reply to
bassbag
Loading thread data ...

Poor wittle Dwayne is stilled pissed over the ass -whooping I gave him. Don't worry Dwayne, time heals.

Reply to
Garrot

Welcome to Usenet, this is normal behavior for Usenet.

Reply to
Garrot

You really think so do you?

LOL

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

And he bit bit again . :-)

LOL, I got to get back to work.

LOL

Reply to
Duane Arnold

I didn't read the other part of the original post, but I bet you, you little smart mouth bastard, you had a smart remark.

We'll meet again Agent. You put yourself here I didn't put here.

EOR ;-)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

I take that as an "I'm just claiming, and I don't want to proof anything" from you. Then a discussion with you will be useless.

Yours, VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

No, this is standard behavior for children and people that troll. Usenet is only confrontational when people, either side or both, are too immature to care that their point may be incorrect.

Kind of like the "Only windows firewall is good enough for every case posted here" group, that states nothing other than the Windows firewall can really protect anyone.

Reply to
Leythos

*LOL*. Does this mean that from now on you will also start to care if your points may actually be incorrect?

First of all, that's just another example of your common twist of words.

Second, there are many groups here. Like the "I don't have to prove anything or provide references for my claims" group which you belong to.

/B. Nice

Reply to
B. Nice

I take it English is not your first language.

Reply to
Garrot

And I take it that your either too thick or just too lazy to use google search,....but you are correct in one thing ,a discussion between us would be useless. me

Reply to
bassbag

Or in other words: you're telling lies.

VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

No...it just proves my previous assumptions of you being too stupid and lazy are correct. me

Reply to
bassbag

bassbag schrieb:

You=B4re childish. Name your evidence and discuss it.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas

Are you stating that applications can not create exceptions in the windows firewall?

Are you stating that windows firewall includes monitoring services that provide users with real-time information on in/out traffic?

Are you stating that windows firewall is better than ANY other product on the market at this time?

I'm not asking you to prove the above, just answer them honestly.

Reply to
Leythos

Claims without proofs, refusing to make proofs, being offending instead => k00k.

*PLONK*

VB.

Reply to
Volker Birk

I dont believe i was addressing you, unless you think yourself as some sort of Volker Birk protege?.If so,then the answers clear...google is your friend ;) me

Reply to
bassbag

Its hardly my fault that you are incapable of using a search engine.Being offensive seems to be an equally unwelcome trait of yours Mr Birk. me

Reply to
bassbag

When I talked to your mama and told her to shave her nasty back, she did have a problem. ;-)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Garrot aka 007-Carrot Spyware Secret Agent, when I talked to your mama and told her I wanted to see the little Agent, she told me she had just given you your bottle and you were in the crib knocked out.

She told me when the little 007-Carrot wakes up, she would either put you on your pony the broom handle with the sock on it and you could hippity hop your way. Her other option she had was putting you on the *I Spy Big Wheel* and you could power peddle your way to see me.

I told her either way she did it make sure she put you in street traffic and lets see if the little Agent makes it. She agreed to the suggestion.

EOR

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.