need participants for an international study

Hi all,

I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from spyware and viruses. I still need about 450 indviduals to complete the survey.

I would really appreciate it if people could complete the survey, found here:

formatting link

Moreover, I thought it would be interesting for the list and for me to post your views on this on the list. Do you believe that workplaces need to change/write policies on computer usage? (Note: I won't be using what you write here in my research -- only the responses to the survey).

Kind Regards,

Dr. Monica Whitty

Reply to
Monica
Loading thread data ...

Monica schrieb:

And what should this be good for? You don=B4t ask anything that could be of slightest interest to anybody. Specifically, you do not ask people about their attitudes towards how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from spyware and viruses. But wasn=B4t that the claim?

Regards Thomas

Reply to
Thomas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.