Multiple Private Routes

I am using a Watchguard SOHO 6tc firewall and the MUVPN client. Behind the firewall, there are actually two private network ranges. There is an off-premise site that has a direct T-1 connection into the main site. When I access the SOHO with the MUVPN client, I can access the entire main site just fine, including the router where the off-premise site is connected. However I cannot access anything at the off- premise site. I can see when the VPN connects that a filter is setup for the default route into the main site. Is there any way to manually add another route for the off-premise site? I should also add that the SOHO has a static route for the off-premise site. I would think that it would send the static routes that it knows about as well as just the main route when the VPN's connect, but it does not. Is there a way to accomplish what I am trying?

The off-premise site works fine and is accessible from inside the main site, just not when using a VPN to the main site.

Thanks for any help.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Contact WG with this one - I don't normally setup rules for this type of thing.

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.