MSN Messenger and Outpost

Hi all!

How can I create a rule in Agnitum Outpost 3.5 for direct connections in MSN Messenger 7.5? Especially it is important for me to allow a necessary remote ports for direct connections. If it is possible, please, quote me a specific example.

Reply to
Vasiliy Efimenko
Loading thread data ...

hey vasilliy This is happening to me at the moment.it started when i just installed the new version of msn messanger and now it won't let me sign in. It keeps saying things about firewalls and proxy but i havent a clue wat they are. i carn't find out what they are but i did find out that your have to change your firewalls settings and then it might work. I hope that helps you bibi kate

Reply to
katie321

Hello, Kate On 18.02.2006 18:30 you wrote,

Thanx, Kate, for your comments.

I resolve my problem by creating follow new rule for my MSN Messenger: Protocol: TCP Direction: Inbound Local ports: 1000-1200

The range of local ports I taking approximately by little experiments results. I not sure how it rule correcting in the view of security but direct connecting while I receiving/sending files works.

Reply to
Vasiliy Efimenko

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.