MRTG unable to monitor port utilization on Check Point firewall's enforcement server

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone of you helping me to solve this problem? I had a firewall cluster which running on Solaris 9 (with the latest patches), installed with Check Point FW-1/VPN-1 Pro and Rainfinity RainWall 3.2 SP5 on top of it. I had installed also the net-snmp ver. 5.1.3 on both enforcement servers in order to monitor their CPU, memory and port utilization. I had an MRTG service running on separate machine for me to monitor those enforcement's performance. I had disabled Check Point's own SNMP service.

My problem is right now, my MRTG able to monitor and produce a graph for CPU and memory utilizations but not for enforcement's port utilization. Anyone have a similar problem like this? Do I need to configure certain things in the SNMP service or MRTG?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Reply to
pop_alex
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.