JADE, a dynamic block cipher (with authentication) based on use of permutation polynomials mod 2**n

Since some readers of this group may have interests in encryptions, I am taking the liberty to post herewith a link to my encryption scheme JADE, which is a block cipher of novel unconventional design, written in Python and with very extensive explaining comments such that any user (with minimal reading knowledge of Python syntax) can easily understand the design and evaluate it himself for ascertening the appropriateness of its use in his applications and be sure, from the open source, that there are no backdoors involved (in contrast to using proprietary blackbox software). The current version 1.4 of JADE is accessible at:

formatting link
For comments, suggestions and critiques (also via email) I should be very grateful.

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen
Loading thread data ...

Mok-Kong Shen wrote in news:k2pgfo$9lh$1 @news.albasani.net:

Not as good as my encyption scheme.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

Am 13.09.2012 01:17, schrieb Skywise:

Share your knowledge with others for the benefit of all common people.

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen

Mok-Kong Shen wrote in news:k2s9eh$j95$1 @news.albasani.net:

One-time pad using true random number sequences. The only encryption method mathematically proven to be unbreakable.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

Am 13.09.2012 20:00, schrieb Skywise:

"Do" do that, if you "can" generate such and conveniently transport it to the partner and both of you can safely keep it till the moment of use and destroy it afterwards.

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen

Mok-Kong Shen wrote in news:k2tfct$5q7$1 @news.albasani.net:

Every encryption method has it's pro's and con's.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

Am 14.09.2012 05:15, schrieb Skywise:

That's true not only in encryption but also in all aspects of the life (in this unfortunately non-perfect world).

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.