Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

I have been unable to reach any of its web sites for two days now. No updates, can't even register the application.

The Traveller Oceanside, California

Reply to
The Traveler
Loading thread data ...

You're right. We cannot reach zonelabs.com or zonealarm.com here...

No wonder their AV updates have been failing lately.

-- We review the best freeware (SM)

formatting link
> Is Zonelabs (Zonealarm) still alive?

Reply to
good.freeware.chau

Same here as well, can't resolve the name "zonelabs.com". Curious...

Reply to
crypto

Try to ping or nslookup update.zonelabs.com there is no DNS resolving i.e. zonelabs.com do not exist WTF ?!? It seems that thay have some "minor" problem. ;-) Maybe they installed their own product on one of their machines. :-)

Reply to
alf

I don't have ZA on this machine so I cannot check. But you with ZA might check do you have resolved IP for

formatting link
or anything from zonelabs.com in your ZA logs. Then instead of entering
formatting link
in your browser, enter adequate IP, then we might find out is zonelabs.com alive or not.

Reply to
alf

To improve our customer experience we are undergoing site maintenance and apologize for any inconvenience. Our online store is available if you wish to purchase a ZoneAlarm award-winning product today.

Please contact Zone Labs® Customer Support for any immediate problems or issues.

begin 666 thankyou.gif M1TE&.#EAF0$C`/&9F=R(B--F9LE$1+\\B(NN[N[H1$=9!T9\\FJ0GX!)E"-0 V*Y /.(2#5 M4&B*-MNF`'*J[*=+-2#C`@1D0JI@UE>M MI]/%.NFSR2+4Y4T)!'

Reply to
Drake

Tried by using http://209.87.209.44 and it worked. Then found out that their site is back up (17h00 PST)

The Traveller Oceanside, California

Reply to
The Traveler

Ha!

Let no clever maneuver go unrewarded. :-)

Reply to
Mike Easter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.