IIS 5.0 installed. Port 80 closed

Router : D-Link Server Win 2000 IIS 5.0

-------------------- Router Permit port 80 and redirect it on IIS ip Address correctly

I can Access my webpage localy without any problem Peoples from my ISP can access my web page Peoples from different ISP Can't However I checked with my ISP and they are not blocking port 80

The Weird thing is that when ièm scanning myself, Port 80 is alway close or Stealth. It's not my router cuz i exposed the computer on the internet and even then port 80 was closed or stealth.

Any clue ?

Reply to
MadDort
Loading thread data ...

Hi

Do people accessing your website user the external IP address as URL or a DNS name ?

Regards

Bruno

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MadDort" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Router : D-Link Server Win 2000 IIS 5.0

-------------------- Router Permit port 80 and redirect it on IIS ip Address correctly

I can Access my webpage localy without any problem Peoples from my ISP can access my web page Peoples from different ISP Can't However I checked with my ISP and they are not blocking port 80

The Weird thing is that when ièm scanning myself, Port 80 is alway close or Stealth. It's not my router cuz i exposed the computer on the internet and even then port 80 was closed or stealth.

Any clue ?

Reply to
Bruno Guerpillon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.