How do you configure the EZ Firewall (computer associates)so I can

watch movies on such sites as youtube and google videos? Thank you............

Reply to
houston_scott
Loading thread data ...

Huh? Why shouldn't that work in first place?

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

I wish i knew. when i turn it off (the firewall) i have no problems downloading goole movies, youtube and web sites with flash in them. thanks for the response.

Reply to
houston_scott

Wait a moment. You can turn it off? And the routing still works? WTF is your security concept about?

Huh? Seems like something is filtering your HTTP connection. Why don't you switch that off?

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

Turn off AD blocking and Privacy controls to download.

charlie R

Reply to
charlie R

I've been continuing to run Sygate. But by now, there have been no new signature updates for quite some time and it is clear the program isn't being updated.

Is it time to look elsewhere? At what point do I have to assume that Sygate can no longer provide adequate protection?

And if that point is now, what would you recommend? I also run NOD32 and an NAT router along with various spyware programs on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

Thanks.

Louise

Reply to
houston_scott

You should turn of the _filtering_ of HTTP connections, which is gleefully described in the handbook.

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

I will indeed have a gleeful time going through the book thanks

Reply to
houston_scott

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.