How can I disable Norton nag screen?

How can I disable or delete the nag pop up screen that constantly pops up asking if I want to update my Norton products. Actually, it's on my daughter's lap top. I uninstalled all my Norton products a while back because I prefer some of the free programs that are available. I already uninstalled the Norton anti virus' clean up and utilities programs on her lap top but she wants to keep the Go Back and Firewall programs. I think it's the Norton Firewall program that keeps putting up the reminder pop ups because it needs renewing. Does any one know what to delete to stop the constant nags?

Reply to
nutzel
Loading thread data ...

How can I disable or delete the nag pop up screen that constantly pops up asking if I want to update my Norton products. Actually, it's on my daughter's lap top. I uninstalled all my Norton products a while back because I prefer some of the free programs that are available. I already uninstalled the Norton anti virus' clean up and utilities programs on her lap top but she wants to keep the Go Back and Firewall programs. I think it's the Norton Firewall program that keeps putting up the reminder pop ups because it needs renewing. Does any one know what to delete to stop the constant nags?

Reply to
nutzel

Is the problem that the subscription has expired?

Reply to
Victek

Try Uninstalling and installing something else ~ like... Avast. free home edition. the only Norton product I like is Ghost. and even then - Acronis is perhaps even better!

Reply to
neutrino

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.