Cyber Security virus removal guide

Cyber Security is a new rogue spyware fake program. its the generation of Total Security, Security Tool and Personal Antivirus program. All these program are scam and they keep changing thier names to trap more and more and new users to infect thier pc with these fake programs and ask user to pay for the license of this program. DO NOT PAY FOR ANY ANONYMOUSE PROGRAM like CYBER SECURITY. it dose not function like antivirus but it is a virus itself. For the people who have thier pcs infected by Cyber Security virus, follow the removal instructions to remove Cyber Security from your pc, See

formatting link
Luck and Happy Virus free computing

Reply to
dfinc
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Removal tools (or instructions for manual removal) are no solution to an infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the malware was removed entirely.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

I'd suggest Malwarebytes:

- Download program from 'here'

formatting link
Install Malwarebytes by double clicking mbam-setup.exe setup file.

- Stick to the guidelines when installing the program.

- Make sure you update the program with latest malware entries.

- Start computer scan by launcing the program and pressing "Scan" button.

- After the scan has been completed, click "Show Results", then "Remove Selected".

- Computer restart might be necessary.

Another anti-spyware program that could be the solution for your problem:

- Superantispyware (download free version from 'here'

formatting link
)- Save setup file to your desktop and double-click the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe file to start the installation.

- Before starting computer scan, make sure you have up-to-date software version.

If non of the above tools worked, see how to 'remove Cyber Security'

formatting link
for alternative fix methods.

Hope this helps to fix your problems.

Reply to
pranksta

I'd suggest to re-read my post. And maybe try to understand it this time.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

I suggest you all get a decent OS. And stay in a better suitable news group.

Reply to
Jon Solberg

cyber security and other rogue spwyares can be removed in the same way

Reply to
darfun

Yes, malwarebytes is the best solution for this one. You can download it for free and do a complete scan as suggested on this Cyber Security virus removal.

formatting link

Reply to
techsalvage

@ Techslavge, one like me

Reply to
dfinc

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.