Consulting some redirect port with windows to a iptables firewall

Hi!

I have a firewall with iptables redirecting some port to a LAN machine.

I'm using this rules:

10.1.1.2= ip LAN machine

=============================================================== iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 2021 -j ACCEPT iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i eth0 --dport 2021 -j DNAT --to

10.1.1.2:2021 iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -p tcp -d 10.1.1.2 --dport 2021 -j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 3333 -j ACCEPT iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i eth0 --dport 3333 -j DNAT --to

10.1.1.2:3333 iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -p tcp -d 10.1.1.2 --dport 3333 -j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 2001 -j ACCEPT iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp -i eth0 --dport 2001 -j DNAT --to

10.1.1.2:2001 iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -p udp -d 10.1.1.2 --dport 2021 -j ACCEPT

==============================================================

When i consult the external IP thats ports with telnet in windows from outside, can obtain response; but when consult with telnet in linux from outside, i obtain satisfatory response.

I cant understand what happen!!!!! exist some differences between windows and linux telnet? or i need make some change in the firewall rules (i dont think so).

Thanks for your help!

Bye obtain response;

Reply to
c4y0
Loading thread data ...

You need to decide what you want to do. Accept those ports into the firewall itself, or forward it to your LAN computer. I suspect using the last two lines is what you want.

Reply to
Micheal Robert Zium

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.