Compter Networking Degree

I just finished High School and I have been thinking about going to collage and getting a coputer newtoking degree. The job field that I have been looking at has to do with computer security (either working for the military, goverment or in the privit section). I was woundering if this would be worth my time (what is the job market like), what collaged would be good to go to and and just any othe helpfull information.

Thanks

Teacum

Reply to
Teacum
Loading thread data ...

Teacum,

You may wish to investigate 2004 Cisco Salary and Compensation:

formatting link
including Cisco Jobs:

formatting link
as well as U.S. Government Jobs:

formatting link
State Government Jobs:

formatting link
Furthermore, Reuters has a direct link from Cisco Careers Worldwide:

formatting link
Reuters always has a bountiful supply of Networking Intern positions for students to get experience.

Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 Website:

formatting link

Reply to
BradReeseCom

Before you do any research - learn to Spel!

Reply to
MH

You finished High School??? Jesus H Christ!

Reply to
GuitarMan

For well over a decade, at least, there has been a law that messages critical of spelling always contain a spelling error. It's reasuring to see that some things never change. :)

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.