Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 14, 2007, 5:25 pm
rate this thread
Re: checksum error
Can't you formulate a proper question?
As for what you might have asked:
a) Normal TCP/IP stacks do verify the checksums, and if a mismatch occurs
the packet is dropped and the sender is notified with an
b) some high-performance implementation may decide to not verify the
checksums under big load
- » Any Version of Checkpoint Showing Which NAT Rule Applied?
- — Previous thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » CFP: The 24th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS 2019...
- — Newest thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » TalkTalk HG635 on VDSL with multiple static IP addresses
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking