Can Cisco Content Switching works with firewall cluster (Check Point+ RainWall) ?

Dear Honorable Experts,

I have a question about Cisco Content Switching and firewall cluster (Check Point + RainWall) which made me wonders if these can work each others. We currently in progress to set up Content Switching between two location (which shares same private and public VLANs). At the same time, we running a firewall cluster which covers three enforcement servers (two at location A and one at location B). For load-balancing/H.A solution we used RainWall in the firewall cluster. FYI, there are one public VLAN, two private VLANs (behind the firewalls) and one synchronization network for three enforcements to synchronize each others.

So, my questions are

a) Do Cisco Content Switch works with firewall cluster (Check Point + RainWall) ? As I understand Content Switch and RainWall is a similar load-balance/H.A. solutions except both running on different platform (hardware and software based).

b) If it works, any documents or resources out there which helps us to set up this?

c) If it doesn't works due to similar natures of these products (Content Switching & RainWall), which is the best way to solve this?

Thanks for your reply and enlightenment about this matter.

Regards,

Al

Reply to
pop_alex
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.