Bug in Zone Alarm Update

Zone Alarm Pro 6.5

XP Home Edition

Both my desktop and laptop have been updated to 6.5.714.000. Now everytime we log onto either computer, we receive the following "Zone Alarm Alert: SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR - Spy Sweeper SDK is trying to access your network settings by modifying the file: WINDRVDIR\\etc\\hosts, Application: WRSSDK.exec." Whether we "Accept" or "Deny," it will pop-up three consecutive times when logging on to either computer. This warning never appreared with previous versions of Zone Alarm. There has been no recent updating of our Spy Sweeper programs on either computer.

Within "Program Control," I have assured that the settings provide complete freedom to "Spy Sweeper SDK" and for all other listings for the Spy Sweeper program. Also, I have made sure all settings within Spy Sweeper are proper. No matter what we do, the Zone Alarm Alert pops-up 3 times upon log on ever since we upgraded to 6.5.714.000.

Please advise.

Reply to
Steve
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.