Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mok-Kong Shen
February 10, 2015, 1:21 pm
rate this thread
LINGUISTICSTEGANOGRAPHY is a novel extremely simple manual linguistic
steganography scheme for embedding bit sequences into texts, e.g.
email message body. Description and a code to verify by computer the
correctness of the manual work is in:
M. K. Shen
- » German Researchers Discover a Flaw That Could Let Anyone Listen to Your Cell Calls
- — Previous thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — Newest thread in » Networking Firewalls
- » Section 889 Chinese Telecommunication Restrictions Update [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum