A new encryption software of mine

I have written a new encryption software:

formatting link

For critiques and comments I should be very grateful.

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen
Loading thread data ...

#[space]This[space]software[space]may[space]be[space]freely[space]used:

That's hard to read.

Reply to
elvis-85502

Am 08.06.2014 17:36, schrieb snipped-for-privacy@notatla.org.uk:

Some minimum knowledge of Python would certainly be needed in order to be able to fully understand what the code exactly does. But that's not practically avoidable, isn't it? (Or do I misunderstood you here?)

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen

It[space]appears[space]you[space]misunderstand.

Reply to
elvis-85503

Am 08.06.2014 23:38, schrieb snipped-for-privacy@notatla.org.uk:

My phrase "This software may be freely used ..." in the document was written in the sense analogous (though not identical) to what one in many open-source software documents finds like "GNU GPL". Is that ok?

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen

Am 08.06.2014 15:49, schrieb Mok-Kong Shen:

I like to add that in the prologe and epilogue of the software document I have given some rationales of the design, in particular concerning the use of Python's built-in PRNG. Certainly, these are merely my humble attempts to justify the design and not any proofs of security of the scheme. Hopefully, however, that they might eventually entice certain constructive critiques from the experts, leading possibly to some feasible improvements and/or corrections of my design.

M. K. Shen

Reply to
Mok-Kong Shen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.