Latest threads in Networking Firewallsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Netscreen user limits?
I am working on a proposal for a realestate company. They have one large office with 20 users, and two smaller offices with 10 or fewer users. Because they are real estate agents, they are in and out...

Recent Experience with Zone Alarm (Junk)
For as long as Zonelabs has been in development of Zone Alarm you would think they would have the bugs worked out by now. I used it many years ago and it was so bug ridden I moved on to other...

REQ: latest firmware for Sonicwall Pro
My agency has a Sonicwall Pro that I want to set up as a backup. It came from another company in our corporate organization, but they are no longer managing it so cannot transfer it to us. It is...

Port redirection issue
HI guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or not. If not, please let me know where I should ask this question. Due to an ADSL issue I had to factory reset my ADSL MODEM...

CheckPoint help on
Looking for help on CheckPoint and SmartCenter. Is there anyone out there that we can call to give a call to that truly knows the tool really well? We've tried to call CheckPoints support center a...

Smartfilter and Router IOS
Can anyone tell me if there is another filtering programming available beside Smartfilter that will work with the Cisco router IOS ? I have Smartfilter installed on an ISA server now and am working on...

Bypass SMC Router Firewall?
Hi! I rented a floor in a house owned by a married couple. I use their internet connection which they share through an SMC7004AWBR Router. Now they just plugged in the cable, and the router seems to...

Alright, I spent my requisite 5 minuites on this NG learning netiquette so - FR114P from NetGear Router/Firewall question
Sorry I couldn't spend more time, but I was watching the news in between sporting events here and was very disturbed by kids, computers and the Internet (is that word capitalized?) I had this nice...

Multiple VPNs with SuSEfirewall2
Has anoyone else successfully set up multiple site to site vpns using SuSEfirewall2? My issue I think is in FW_MASQ_NETS= I am trying to set up several site to site VPNS. My issue is I cannot exclude...

Layer 2 Filtering Project......
Is there anyone who knows how to implement this project, what r the necessary thing to be considered for this..... The idea of this project is to implement a filter at layer 2 (Ethernet). The user...

3COM Internet Firewall
I have 3Com Internet Firewall 25 and OfficeConnect 612 ADSL. My ADSL is PPOA with IP assigned by ISP on connection. I don't seem to be able to get things working. COnfigure ADSL LAN Address...

Anybody can help with firmware for Netscreen 5
Hi, I got Netscreen 5 off eBay and it's running some antique firmware (version 1.65). Juniper EOLed it and hence do not provide any (even old firmware updates). I'd like to upgrade the latest version,...

SonicFirewall, VPN and DNS
Hello! I just got vpn working on my company's SonicFirewall PRO 2040 Standard and it is doing great. The user runs the SonicWall Global VPN Client and connects to the firewall. Then they can remote...

Multiple VPNs Using SuSEfirewall2
Has anoyone else successfully set up multiple site to site vpns using SuSEfirewall2? My issue is in FW_MASQ_NETS= I followed the example and set FW_MASQ_NETS="192.x.x.x.x/24,!172.x.x.x.x/32" This...

firewall configuration
Hello, the target of my subject is how to optimize and take a decision-making aid interface to my firewall configuration (VPN, rules acces, NAT, ...) and who have a purpose or an existant job about...