Latest threads in Networking Firewallsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kerio settings to share internet connection
I have 2 PCs; PC#1 is directly connected to the internet, PC#2 is connected to PC#1 through a wireless ad-hoc connection. PC#2 can only access the internet when Kerio is disabled on PC#1. I've enabled...

Why is IPS blocking some clients
I have created a very simple test form on my site for recreating a problem where some of my customers cannot submit data to my site. It appears that their Intrusion Prevension Systems are detecting a...

64-Bit Firewall
I just recently upgraded to Windows 64-Bit and I'd like to know if there are any good 64-bit firewalls out there. I'm currently using AVG 7.0 but the problem is that since I have several network...

dns recursive ddos attack
Hello I have question regarding ddos attacks which use dns serwers as amplifiers. Most documentation focus on DNS serwers which allows for recursive queries from the world. And all such attacks are...

IM and P2P
Checkpoint detects IM by firms or by ports/ipaddresses? Anyone have an idea of which P2P can detect?

Unable to access Checkpoint's policy editor with Nokia IP
Ok, I have a Nokia IP machine and I activated the policy server and the firewall. But as soon as I activate them, I am no longer able to configure the Nokia IP machine from my webbrowser, I have to...

changing ZA firewall & modem NAT settings
My sons wants to play a computergame via a game server at which is fine by me. Up to now we have not been able to connect to the game server, which has probably to do with my poor system management...

Multiple VPN Connections from Single outside IP
We are using Cisco 3005 Concentrators for remote end user vpn connections. I am wondering if there is a way to allow multiple users to connect to the 3005 with the same outside ip. IE UserA--+--UserB...

Emails bouncing
Hello all! I've recently had several emails coming INBOUND to my network bouncing back to their senders. The senders are getting a 550 5.7.1 ... relaying denied. I'm also getting reports from alot of...

Cisco ASA 5510 vs. Juniter SSG 140
I'm looking to replace my company's firewall with something more up-to-date. We're currently using something built by a consultant from various pieces he kludged together (Linux, ip tables, etc.) and...

Filter Internet NAT Redirection
My Cisco router has an option to: Filter Internet NAT Redirection The router help says only: "This feature uses Port Forwarding to prevent access to local servers from your local networked computers."...

I am forced to allow skype on my business network. :-( I created a dedicated socks server for skype. The problem is even though you provide a socks server to Skype, it will still try to go on the...

Netgear FVS 318 NEED HELP!!! VPN Tunnel Setup
I have a home office using checkpoint firewall and remote site using a netgear 318..I've gotten the VPN tunnel to work but only when I specify the remote ip to any on the traffic selector..this causes...

Privacy/Security: How to change my IP address daily or weekly on DSL
Isn't there a much easier way to get a new IP address every day? As an added measure of privacy & security, I like to change my IP address approximately two or three times a week. Currently I unplug...

false portscan alarm
I receive regulary notification from my personall firewall about port scanning make by This is the information from my log 2006-09-12 09:20 port scan from 207.46.18.30 TCP (1700, 1730, 1734, 1733,...