Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- versus of Fiber Bragg Grating
May 9, 2011, 12:37 pm
rate this thread
Re: versus of Fiber Bragg Grating
A FBG is only reciprocal if you consider only coupling between the
forward and backward fundamental mode. Umfortunately there is also
coupling to cladding modes. This especially a problem if you are dealing
with chirped grating were the coupling to the backward fundamental mode
and the coupling to cladding modes can spectrally overlap.
Ciao , Frank.
- » NYC local event: UNIGROUP 15-JUN-2017 (Thu) Meeting: Optical Fiber...
- — Newest thread in » Fiber Optics
- » [telecom] Robert Reich: Living in a New Gilded Age
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum