Stainless Steel FCPC connectors for UHV

I am having problems trying to source an FC/PC fibre optic connector for use in UHV. The problem i am having is most FCPC connectors are metal bodied (nickel/brass) or the connector body is made of a polymer both of which are no good for UHV. My question is does anybody out there have any idea where i could buy Stainless Steel bodied FCPC. Generally the ferrule is made of Zirconia/ceramic which does not cause problems for me. Thanks in advance...

Reply to
Waynet
Loading thread data ...

Did you have a look on Pave Technology CO.?

formatting link
Regards Rainer

Reply to
R.E.

Thanks for link but unfortunately, they seem to be a supplier of end products. What i am looking for is a manufacturer of FC/PC Connectors. I have tried AMP, Amphenol and a few others to no avail. But still looking.....

Reply to
Waynet

Try Diamond:

formatting link

Reply to
Anthony Cook

Sorry but the specification on the link said that the body is Ni-plated brass. But thanks for your time. It seems that I am looking for a needle in a haystack placed at random on the globe.

Reply to
Waynet

Try these guys

formatting link
Should still offer all SS including spring.

Waynet wrote:

Reply to
stan

Stan, Thanks very much for help, I will be contacting them soon. Again thanks, your a life saver!!! Waynet

Reply to
Waynet

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.