Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 25, 2010, 8:43 am
rate this thread
I have a question regarding the use a of slab waveguide.
A light source ( LED ) is coupled into a slab waveguide, after a few
millimeters of propagation in the guide, I m wondering how to get beam
parameters at the output of the guide when it's free space propagation
Is there a link between input and output beam divergence or does it
only depends on the waveguide geometry ?
Thank you for your answers,
- » NYC local event: UNIGROUP 15-JUN-2017 (Thu) Meeting: Optical Fiber...
- — Newest thread in » Fiber Optics
- » History 1957 dial upgrade [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Re: [telecom] Ajit Pai proposes new rule that would allow carriers to block r...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum