Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Recommendations for PM fiber splicer?
- Anthony Cook
April 11, 2006, 2:15 pm
rate this thread
Can anyone give recommendations or share experiences with their PM
fusion splicers? I might be in the market for one soon and was
curious which brand/model might be a good choice.
Any comments on the ones that are currently commercially available?:
Ericsson FSU 995 PM
What features do you like/not like about your PM splicer?
- » Supply some optical components or cable for FTTH field!
- — Previous thread in » Fiber Optics
- » NYC local event: UNIGROUP 15-JUN-2017 (Thu) Meeting: Optical Fiber...
- — Newest thread in » Fiber Optics
- » NABET-CWA Members Win Largest Back Pay Settlement in NLRB History [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum