pump power combiner

Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View

is it possible to combine two pump powers at 980 nm, say 100 mW each to
get 200 mW output. A standard 3dB coupler would give only 100 mW at the

Re: pump power combiner

In order to combine the two 980nm light, you need a polarization beam
combiner (PBC). Basically one beam will be s-ploarized, while the other
one is p-polarized.

There are quite a few fiber optic components companies selling this
product....a simple google will do


deepa.venkitesh@gmail.com wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Re: pump power combiner

Photonicist 86E993BC=9A

Quoted text here. Click to load it

I can supply you the Polarization beam combiners. Maybe you also can
search AC photonics , They also can make the componts according to your
I am from China. If you have some specification, that would be great.

Kindly regards


Site Timeline