Picture of Lines in Fiberscope images

formatting link
quoted text -

Designing and manufacturing fiberscopes is very straightforward. What you need to do is to obtain and read (cover to cover) a beginning book on optics.

formatting link

Reply to
Helpful person
Loading thread data ...

hi,

Sorry. I got lost somewhere among the many turns of this topic. So, is it settled that the lines are not caused by the fiber bundle?

Wei

Reply to
wy

Informal analysis indicates it is caused by nuclear resonance crosstalks where photonic capture of the hadronic elements initiated chains of alternating traces of "limiting thresholds" in the fiber bundles.

More analysis to come after electron microscope would be used to view the nuclear aberrations in the the fiber materials although manufacturing artifact is more likely the culprit than fiber damage.

The dealer

formatting link
and manufacturer
formatting link
still hasn't refunded me the money because of incomplete laboratory findings due to lack of electron microscope and laser interferometer, etc.

Mu

Reply to
Mu

hi,

So, is the "...hadronic elements..." part just meaning radiation damage? And with a pattern? This is totally beyond me. But thanks anyway for your reply.

Wei

Reply to
wy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.