For Auction: Book - Optical Fibers by Takanori Okoshi

I have the book Optical Fibers by Takanori Okoshi up for auction on Ebay. ISBN 0-12-525260-9 The book is in as-new condition.

Ebay Item No.: 7014386544 Link:

formatting link

Reply to
craftsman_ron
Loading thread data ...

I must apologize to this group. It has been some time since I listed anything for sale on Ebay. I listed these items on Ebay with a notice that I have a Personal Paypal Account and could accept Paypal cash transfers but not credit cards. I have used this wording often in the past. Much to my chagrin after listing these items and advising two forums, metalworking and welding, I received an email from Ebay indicating that I was breaking their rules by making such statements, and consequently they removed my listings. They were nice about it in their email so I can't complain too much. Although I didn't want to get into the credit card thing, it looks like I will have to if I want to use Paypal. I do believe Paypal is attractive to many Buyers. I have signed up for a Pemier Paypal account and will relist the items. When I do I will repost the information.

I hope that this may keep others from making the same mistake.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reply to
craftsman_ron

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.