FS/FA: $160.00 Extreme Networks Summit48 Switch w/basic layer 3 (works great) 2944

We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our webpage to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many FIXED PRICE items for sale as well.

formatting link

This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the auction. Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (832)553-7376 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information.

Even if this item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional items of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE.

Be sure to bookmark our main site and and check back weekly for many new items across the board that will be added.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED TODAY? CALL US AT (919) 488-3415 FOR

DIRECT SALES. We ship worldwide.

Thank You JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

If this message has been posted to a USENET NEWSGROUP which does not allow these type of messages, please notify us ASAP and we will remove the group from our posts. Please be sure to include a COMPLETE copy of the "Official, not proposed" CHARTER or FAQ'S of the group in question.

****We post with the "FS and FA" tag in our posts due to the fact that our items are both "For Sale" via Ebay OR you can buy the item or one of similar configuration from us directly at a "Fixed Price." The price

that is listed in the subject of this message is the current price that

the item is listed for on Ebay when this message was posted. If you would like to purchase this item "DIRECT" at a fixed price, contact us via the information on our website.****

yi

uy

yut i yuy t y

y y

g h y kuyrt

yut

JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES

Reply to
jlaenterprises2k
Loading thread data ...

(snip)

I don't know if there is anything official, so I will give my personal opinion. To avoid clogging the newsgroup with ads, items described should be sufficiently unusual, or priced low enough to be of unusually high interest.

For now, I am willing to assume this item satisfies one of those, though I didn't verify it.

As an example, ads for 10baseT repeaters priced at $100 would not tend to be very useful to the readers here.

As I said, personal opinion and others may disagree.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt

"cheap" leaves the door open to huge quantities of crap. IMO someything has to be rare, historical, obscure, *very* valuable to the person that needs it, etc.

Reply to
Al Dykes

(I wrote)

I forget the source, but I know it when I see it.

With gigabit NICs in the $8 range, and 1000baseT hubs in the $30 range, it does have to be pretty cheap.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.