Ethernet cable tool Whats it called

Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View
I seem to recollect a tool that would install cat5 crimp plugs in one
action. you put the individual wires in the right places, then
pressed,  the wires were put in the right order, flattened and cut to
length ready to slip into the plug for subsequent crimping.

Anyone know of such a thing  ?  if so what's it called.


Re: Ethernet cable tool Whats it called wrote in

Quoted text here. Click to load it

Start with this search:

Site Timeline