wireless ping problem

Hi,

On a dekstop w2k with PI21AG i've got some problems about ping... configuration : peap with cisco tool. dhcp driver 3.0.0.160

authentification is ok, dhcp is ok but when i test to ping my gateway (or another ip) i've got 85% of loss data...

Ap is near desktop, no problems on others notebooks... maybe a hardware problem?

an idea? Thanks G

Reply to
Gael
Loading thread data ...

Hi Gael,

You may wish to investigate Cisco Aironet Access Point Diagnostics and Troubleshooting:

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair

formatting link
Hendersonville Road, Suite 17 Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803 USA & Canada: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 AIM: R2MGrant BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hi, Thanks for your response,

I've already examine this part of troubleshooting wihout result... And others notebooks and pocket pc haven't any problem... just THIS desktop with THIS card... but I need to use them...

On the radio interface, I seen 7132 total output errors... but total bytes output egal to 430990899 ... so these 7132 errors are ridiculous... no?

When I use ethereal on desktop, log report ping trace only when ping works... driver problem? os problem?

formatting link
a =E9crit :

Reply to
Gael

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.