windows 7 64 Bit VPN Client

I just 2 new laptops that are Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit and need to get them connected to our ASA 5505 for VPN connection.

The ASA is 7.2(4) and ASDM is 5.2(4). In my searching so far, it appears that for 64Bit Win7 I need to use the AnyConnect VPN Client.

It appears that according to the Admin guide I just printed that I need to update the ASA before this will even work? Is that correct?

Any other issues I might face?

Thanks in Advance.

Tim

Reply to
TimParker
Loading thread data ...

Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, TimParker chose the tried and tested strategy of:

You could try

formatting link
. It's 64bit and will import a PCF file.

Reply to
alexd

Will this work with group authentication?

Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Hodgson

Reply to
Jeff

Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Andrew Hodgson chose the tried and tested strategy of:

If you mean, will it decode the enc_GroupPwd= line in the pcf, then the answer is 'yes'.

Reply to
alexd

Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Jeff chose the tried and tested strategy of:

I think that's pretty much the point of this thread.

Reply to
alexd

You might also give this client a try on 64-bit systems:

formatting link

-Gary

Reply to
Gary

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.