VPN Client

Is there any way to force a VPN connection at boot on a windows XP machine using the Cisco VPN client and an ASA5520. I already have the VPN client starting before windows logon, but I need to take it a step further and have the VPN client actually connect (with user authentication) without the user doing anything. If necessary I could move to a non-cisco VPN client as long as it works with the ASA5520 and IPSec.

Thanks RC

Reply to
RC
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Perhaps this may be of help. One is a check box in options/windows logon to start before logon, and the other is some kind of command line reference from the manual (link in the link).

Reply to
Trendkill

Didn't read too deep, but this may help too.

formatting link

Reply to
Trendkill

formatting link
Like you I took a brief look and this would seem to fit what I want except for a lack of user authentication, but maybe I can do without that. I'll look into it more. Thanks

In the meantime if anyone else has dealt with this let me know what you did. Thanks

Reply to
RC

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.