VPN 3005, syslog and Kiwi service

Running 3005 concentrator, doing radius on win 2000 server, running kiwi on same server

My question is, I would like to get syslog messages sent only when users connnect and disconnect. I dont have access to ACS software On the 3005, under Configuration-> Events-> General I have Log, Console, and Syslog set to Use Event List, and I would like some advice on changes I can make in the Event List I would only like IKE/ 50,SEV(5) and IKE/ 66,SEV(5) messages to be sent, but I am also getting IKE/ 172, IKE/ 184, IKE/ 25, IKE/ 34, IKE/ 75 and IKE/ 194 messages sent over, and only if I set up SNMP trapping. I have the server set up under syslog server, port 514, Auth Facility tag.

Any ideas about something I might be doing that is blindingly wrong? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
thufur
Loading thread data ...

you need to configured the Class individually. I suggeust you use AUTH-6 level inorder to get the info you need. If you like you can turn of the others.

HTH Martin Bilgrav

Reply to
Martin Bilgrav

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.