t.37 onramp on directly attached to the routers fxs-port

Hi, I'm getting mad cause I don't find a valid configuration for T.37 onramp faxing with directly to the routers fxs-port attached Fax-machines. I tried on cisco1760 and cisco2610XM with IOS-versions 12.3(8)T9,12.3(8)T11 and

12.3(14)T5. Onramp script is app_faxmail_onramp.2.0.1.3.tcl from the cisco Web-Site. Onramp and offramp through PSTN (via BRI) works fine, so I can receive faxes from the PSTN in my email and also I can send emails which are send as faxes out the pstn! But my directly attached faxes I cannot get run. Faxes from the pstn are configured with direct-inward-dial and so everything is fine. From fxs-attached fax-machine dialed digits have first to be collected but there is no dialtone and even if the fax ignores it there is no digit-collection. For testing purposes I configured plar on the voice-port and it worked! So the problenm ist the dialing!!! Please no stupid links from documentations which I've allready read all!! I now searched through the web for a working configuration example but there is none!!! In the following you find an excerpt of my last configuration on 12.3(14)T5. Thanks in advance Horst

Horst Wagner (CCIE# 7975, CCSI# 20806}

Konkret Netzprojekte GmbH Friedrich Mohr Str. 14

56070 Koblenz Germany Tel: +49 261 80091 0 Fax: +49 261 80091 49 Email: snipped-for-privacy@netzprojekte.de Web:
formatting link

begin 666 t37-conf.txt M(0T*87!P;&EC871I;VX-"B!S97)V:6-E('0S-V]N

Reply to
Horst Wagner
Loading thread data ...

Hi folks is there really no one in the world having this running? I´m now asking for it in a bunch of forums and nobody answers! Unfortunately I have no service contract and so a cannot opne a case. Also I don´t think I have to pay for a service-contract because cisco doesn´t document how to configure it.

Plz help!!

Reply to
Horst Wagner

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.