SIP incoming calls in CCM

Hello,

I've configure a Cisco Call Manager to send outgoing calls to a a SIP trunk (configured an outgoing dial-peer). I'm trying to receive calls from the same SIP trunk, but I got 530 (internal error) on the SIP server that tries to send the call. How can I receive calls? Do I have to configure a new dial-peer for the incoming calls?

thanks a.

Reply to
MadAlex
Loading thread data ...

I assume you are talking about CCME (CallManager Express)? What version you are?

Here is a link on how to configure CCME with a service provider. You can use it as a reference.

formatting link
... and another example:

formatting link
Good luck,

Mike CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc. CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

------ Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
headsetadapter.com

Phoneswww.ciscoheadsetadapter.comwww.headsetadapter.com

I have SIP trunk on Call manager (not express) with a voice gw with a private T1.

VGW

VGW has:

dial-peer voice 100 voip description USA preference 4 destination-pattern 9001718....... session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.1.1.1 session transport udp codec g711ulaw

CCM end was pretty much defaults. Can port it if required.

Reply to
Bod43

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.