Seeking advice on which exam to renew my CCNA?

Hi, my CCNA certification will expire in a little over a year. I am only taking an exam to renew my certification. Knowledge of Cisco networking is handy on my job, but is not my primary job/career focus. I use it primarily so that I can communicate coherently with CCNPs and CCIEs. I am considering the exams listed below.

642-552 SND, Securing Cisco Network Devices 642-511 CSVPN, Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks 642-523 SNPA, Securing Networks with PIX and ASA 642-642 QOS, Implementing Cisco Quality of Service 642-587 AWLANFE, Cisco Advanced Wireless LAN for Field Engineers

Anybody got any advice on which of these exams is the easiest? All of these would be useful on my job. SND looks like a good fundamental exam, but AWLANFE or CSVPN would probably be more interesting to me. That said, if one of the others was significantly easier I'd probably take the easy one.

Another consideration is the cost of the lab equipment to study with. I currently have several 25xx routers and a few Cisco switches left from my CCNA prep work. I'd be will to spend a few hundred dollars to get used lab equipment off of eBay.

Any advice?

Thanks, John

Reply to
John Heitmuller
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.