Question about pstn->ip phone

Hello. I have a question about the setting of the CISCO 1760 for PSTN call into IP phone through FXO interface. The FXO interface connects to PSTN and have a phone number (ex: 02-25332211). I have a server to manage the IP phone and communicate to CISCO 1760 with SIP protocol. Now I have successed making call from IP phone to PSTN.

The question is as follow. I wish to use any other PSTN phone to call this phone number (02-25332211), and expect CISCO 1760 can automatical pickup the call and let me to dial the inner IP phone number(ex. five digit number 12345). After my dialing, CISCO send the SIP message to my server with SIP message.

Does CISCO 1760 have this kind of functionality??? If the answer is "Yes", could you tell me how to setting or any documents will solve my question. I have been search the solution for a few days but cannot find a better one.

Thanks for your answer!!!

Reply to
goodsyt
Loading thread data ...

Hello. I have a question about the setting of the CISCO 1760 for PSTN call into IP phone through FXO interface. The FXO interface connects to PSTN and have a phone number (ex: 02-25332211). I have a server to manage the IP phone and communicate to CISCO 1760 with SIP protocol. Now I have successed making call from IP phone to PSTN.

The question is as follow. I wish to use any other PSTN phone to call this phone number (02-25332211), and expect CISCO 1760 can automatical pickup the call and let me to dial the inner IP phone number(ex. five digit number 12345). After my dialing, CISCO send the SIP message to my server with SIP message.

Does CISCO 1760 have this kind of functionality??? If the answer is "Yes", could you tell me how to setting or any documents will solve my question. I have been search the solution for a few days but cannot find a better one.

Reply to
goodsyt

Reply to
goodsyt

Reply to
goodsyt

Reply to
goodsyt

Reply to
goodsyt

Can any one help me???

Reply to
goodsyt

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.