Principal Network Engineer CCIE - Norcross, Ga

Dear Friends,

My company is looking to immediately fill a Network Engineer CCIE at our Norcross location.

Principal Network Engineer CCIE

This role is to manager, design, implement, troubleshooting large, medium, and small networks for data, security, and voice on-site implementation engagements while providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience.

8 yrs experience as a Network Engineer Responsible for providing product knowledge, direction for products, communicates plans, generated as built diagrams, or updated diagrams/reports for status reporting. Experience managing large/medium/small consulting engagements with multi dimensional project, implementation and troubleshooting responsibilities. Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Must maintain a Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) certification/s.

Skills: VoIP ASA PIX Catalyst 6500 4500 Cisco Routers 1700 1800 2600

2800 3600 3800 7200 7500 GSR's

50% travel Full-time position

Please sent resume's to me. Thanks.

Reply to
ttrotter01
Loading thread data ...

We have Cisco Network Engineer Resume - CCIE No. 12310 Routing and Switching CCNP CCNA MCSE MCP SANS Master's Degree, wishing to relocate and will travel 50%.

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

2007 Cisco Salary Rates
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hi all.

Is there any command for ingoring DF bit from incoming packets to Cisco

router?

if there are such commands please let me know.

thanks in advance.

regards, Santosh

Reply to
santosh

Hi all.

Is there any command for ignoring DF bit of incoming IP packets on Cisco router?

If there are such commands please let me know. Thanks in advance.

regards, Santosh

Reply to
santosh

You asked this same question recently and were answered, in the "IP clasless command" thread: you can clear DF in a route-map, but it is seldom a good idea to do so.

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.