Option 130 ascii "MITEL IP PHONE"

Hello,

I'm using ios: c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-15.T9.bin also tried c2800nm- ipbasek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin. But i can't insert option 130 ascii "MITEL IP PHONE", it does not seem to accept the quotation marks to allow the spaces. Other IOS versions on my other routers do accept this line.

Any idea's?

Regards, Willem

Reply to
Willem Martijn Brink
Loading thread data ...

~ I'm using ios: c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-15.T9.bin also tried c2800nm- ~ ipbasek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin. ~ But i can't insert option 130 ascii "MITEL IP PHONE", it does not seem ~ to accept the quotation marks to allow the spaces. ~ Other IOS versions on my other routers do accept this line. ~ ~ Any idea's? ~ ~ Regards, ~ Willem

Yeah, we've had a series of bugs lately in our DHCP server code, wrt option values with quotation marks / spaces in 'em.

Hopefully this is finally fixed via CSCta85026 (CLI does not accept white spaces in DHCP option 60 VCI ASCII string), which fix is present in 15.0(1)M.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.