My CCNP BOOT CAMP Experience at IP-GATES

My Experience at IP-GATES

formatting link

I have been to IP-GATES (IT TRAINING) training session in Goa India. I completed the CCNP course in batch size of just 2 students. I have around 2 yrs experience on basic router config Its a fast pace class stressing on the important points course. The courses is well designed for this fast track speed.but there was a lot of studying. My instructor was a well experiences faculty, the entire courses was based on practical examples of situations and trouble shooting steps. The instructors were prepared to answer any questions you might have. They made Sure I knew the previous day material ... ha ha .. I felt like a kid back in school But its was good!!! It kept me going ......................

Everyday, you need to put in your effort, study at least 1 hours at the resort. You need to be ready to absorb more the next day BUT ALL YOURS EFFORTS WILL PAY OFF ...I PASSED ALL EXAMS ... CHEERS...

Now let me tell you about the STUDY AND HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE THEY TALK ABOUT The beautiful beaches and parties are a relaxation after a intense class , It's a wonderful experience on the beautiful lawns and beaches at the hotel !!! Goa is a beautiful holiday destination. There was a dinner arranged for me on a dinner cruse on the rive Mondovi. The cruise was called "Noah's Arch". It was great !!!! great food on board I went on sight seeing trips in a private taxi , some old churches and temples Goa is clean and unpolluted This is a great link on Goa..

formatting link
At the end of the course I made my way to a few pubs and discos... Party is a hard out here in Goa...Great crowds There was a overnight market, This place has live music playing all the time and unusual things being sold.. its an experience...

The training facility is a great one.. a carpeted and air condition class room with 4 computers in each class and a UPS for each...The rooms are colourfulll.. green yellow and white.. Its cozy.. you could sleep in there ....

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT IP-GATES... A TRUE STUDY & HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE.

Reply to
davidprice123
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.