Multiple screen shots using hyperterminal

Hello board a newbie here, the question is this, I'm using HyperTerminal and was wondering how do i get more than one screen shot of the router I'm configuring.I have the routers set up with a 2511 and can reverse telnet into all the routers and switch but is there a way to see more than one screen at a time while reverse telnetting? thanks in advance Blacksayien

Reply to
Blacksayien
Loading thread data ...

Sure, just open up as many hyperterm sesions as needed. Use the tcp/ip connect and simply telnet to the 2511'sIP:line ie 192.168.1.1:2010

Reply to
Brian V

Well, if you are launching the telnet connections from a telnet URL (as from a web page), it doesn't work with Hyperterminal. Whenever a URL is clicked, the focus is shifted already active Hyperterminal window, and the application refuses to launch a new one. I have never found a way to tell Hyperterminal to spawn a new window from a web page rather than to switch focus to the active one.

My solution was to switch to TeraTerm Pro Web.

formatting link

Reply to
Phillip Remaker

SecureCRT does this as well.

Reply to
miskaone

Try also TeraTerm Pro 4.18 released 2 weeks ago. Check TeraTerm support forum for updates

formatting link
URL is here:
formatting link

Reply to
lmcbmai

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.