Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 22, 2010, 12:51 pm
rate this thread
i'm having a strange phenomena such as:
AIR-WLC4402-25-K9 with around 17 LWAPP APs running on it.
While i boot one of my WS-C3560-24PS, whereby i got like 7 APs attached.
After the reload of the 3560 those 7 APs will not join the Controller!
The APs are seen via CDP, there PoE consumtion looks ok.
The APs are availabe via ICMP but still do not apear on my controller.
THEN the big magic:
when i attach a seperate AIR-1242AG-E-K9 to any different switch, thereby
having the AP localy powerd, in the same Vlan as all the others AP.
As soon as this new, seperate attached AP is booted up, suddently all of the
others will than appear!
I can reproduce this effect!
has any one had similar effects?
- » cisco asa static ipsec tunnnel with inside and outside nat
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Systems
- » 100% passing guaranty without exam in CCNA, SCRUM, AGILE, ITIL, MICROSOFT, AWS, VMWARE...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Systems
- » Still no extension on EIS [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum