IPexpert's Ultimate Preparation

Anyone here use IPexpert's Ultimate Preparation Workbook and Proctor Guide for the Cisco=AE CCIET Routing and Switching Laboratory Exam? If so how does this book stack up with other lab workbooks. Basically I am getting feedback to see if this is really worth the US$1000 price tag. If anyone has this book and has finished with it I would like to consider purchasing it from them. Thanks for any replies.

Reply to
alex
Loading thread data ...

Thanks for your interest in IPexpert's products for your CCIE R&S preparation. In addition to any feedback you may solicit from this group, please feel free to contact us directly for any supplemental information you may need.

Please allow me to point out that the Workbook costs $499 (not 1000). Also, you may be interested to know that we offer our "eScenarios" library of mini-labs for free (no strings attached). These are protocol/technology specific scenarios intended for CCIE candidates early along their preparation path. You can learn more here:

formatting link
The Workbook you inquired about provides the much more advanced labs, which is our "staple product" so to speak. Please excuse the "sales input" - I just wanted to correct the pricing mentioned and let you know about some free materials for you. :)

Best wishes for your CCIE success!

Matt Brooks Vice President - IPexpert, Inc. URL:

formatting link
Free (U.S.): +1.866.225.8064 x101 International: +1.810.326.1444 x101

Reply to
mbrooks

Thanks for your interest in IPexpert's products for your CCIE R&S preparation. In addition to any feedback you may solicit from this group, please feel free to contact us directly for any supplemental information you may need.

Please allow me to point out that the Workbook and Proctor Guide bundle costs $699. Also, you may be interested to know that we offer our "eScenarios" library of mini-labs for free (no strings attached). These are protocol/technology specific scenarios intended for CCIE candidates early along their preparation path. You can learn more here:

formatting link
The Workbook you inquired about provides the much more advanced labs, which is our "staple product" so to speak. Please excuse the "sales input" - I just wanted to correct the pricing mentioned and let you know about some free materials for you. :)

Best wishes for your CCIE success!

Matt Brooks Vice President - IPexpert, Inc. URL:

formatting link
Free (U.S.): +1.866.225.8064 x101 International: +1.810.326.1444 x101

Reply to
mbrooks

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.