Experts from Cyberoam, KRAA security and others to speak @Security Conference (Aril 9th, Mumbai)

Hello,

How are you doing?

Cybercrime. Malware incidents. Data breaches. Compliance legislation. Today=92s changing security landscape means you can=92t leave anything to chance.. And new threats have kept you on your toes. What are some more of the unsettling things that need to be addressed? And how do you advance in your career?

SiliconIndia is organizing Security Conference on April 9th, 2011 in Mumbai. The Conference will address address the challenges and issues at the forefront of enterprise security. The conference brings together practitioners, professionals, and others interested in the latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks. We have 9 exciting technical sessions, delivered by Security experts.

Sessions on:

A New Security Blueprint

Insider Threat: Identifying Your Insider

Real Security for Server Virtualization

Securing the Virtual Infrastructure

The Truth is on the Wire: Event Analysis and Routine Monitoring Using Network Traffic

The Changing Face of Endpoint Security

Attacking and Defending SSL VPNs

Network Access Technology: How to Manage Your IT Infrastructure

Responding to a Wireless Attack on Your Network

Intelligent Workload Management: Addressing Security & Identity Concerns

You'll get the answers to these and many more questions at the conference:

-What must I know about the evolving technologies of information security and related disciplines?

-How do I become a more effective security professional?

-How do I technically secure applications, or handle security for my industry specific requirements?

-What is my career path within or outside my current company/agency?

-How can I communicate my value to the business more effectively?

Confirmed Speakers:

Abhilash Sonwane Sr. Vice President,Cyberoam

K. K. Mookhey Principal Consultant, Network Intelligence India

Anirudh Singh Rautela Security & Privacy Initiative Lead, Microsoft

Jaimon Jose Distinguished Engineer, Novell Inc

DATE: April 9th, 2011 (Saturday) TIME: 9.00 AM to 5 PM VENUE: King George Auditorium, Hindu Colony, Dadar East, Mumbai - 14

REGISTER NOW: We have limited Seats. Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate setting and foster dialogue among all participants.

To register, please visit:

formatting link
and complete the form . There is a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

We will also encourage you to pass on this note to your colleagues so that they could benefit from this conference. Please note: You may also ask your organization/ manager to sponsor you and your colleagues to attend this exciting conference.

Security Conference 2011 provides an excellent opportunity to meet and network with delegates in a professional learning environment whilst demonstrating your commitment to community and the industry.

Thanks Saranya _____________________________ Saranya Event Executive siliconindia Ph: 91.80. 43112139 Mob: 91.9886136437 ________________________________ SiliconIndia is 12-year old media firm. We publish two technology & business magazines=97one in the U.S and the other in India. Over the last one decade, SiliconIndia.com has emerged as the most trusted source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 3 million registered users, SiliconIndia.com is the fastest growing portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from India

Reply to
sec mumbai
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

How are you doing?

Cybercrime. Malware incidents. Data breaches. Compliance legislation. Today=92s changing security landscape means you can=92t leave anything to chance.. And new threats have kept you on your toes. What are some more of the unsettling things that need to be addressed? And how do you advance in your career?

SiliconIndia is organizing Security Conference on April 9th, 2011 in Mumbai. The Conference will address address the challenges and issues at the forefront of enterprise security. The conference brings together practitioners, professionals, and others interested in the latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks. We have 9 exciting technical sessions, delivered by Security experts.

Sessions on:

A New Security Blueprint

Insider Threat: Identifying Your Insider

Real Security for Server Virtualization

Securing the Virtual Infrastructure

The Truth is on the Wire: Event Analysis and Routine Monitoring Using Network Traffic

The Changing Face of Endpoint Security

Attacking and Defending SSL VPNs

Network Access Technology: How to Manage Your IT Infrastructure

Responding to a Wireless Attack on Your Network

Intelligent Workload Management: Addressing Security & Identity Concerns

You'll get the answers to these and many more questions at the conference:

-What must I know about the evolving technologies of information security and related disciplines?

-How do I become a more effective security professional?

-How do I technically secure applications, or handle security for my industry specific requirements?

-What is my career path within or outside my current company/agency?

-How can I communicate my value to the business more effectively?

Confirmed Speakers:

Abhilash Sonwane Sr. Vice President,Cyberoam

K. K. Mookhey Principal Consultant, Network Intelligence India

Anirudh Singh Rautela Security & Privacy Initiative Lead, Microsoft

Jaimon Jose Distinguished Engineer, Novell Inc

DATE: April 9th, 2011 (Saturday) TIME: 9.00 AM to 5 PM VENUE: King George Auditorium, Hindu Colony, Dadar East, Mumbai - 14

REGISTER NOW: We have limited Seats. Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate setting and foster dialogue among all participants.

To register, please visit:

formatting link
and complete the form . There is a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

We will also encourage you to pass on this note to your colleagues so that they could benefit from this conference. Please note: You may also ask your organization/ manager to sponsor you and your colleagues to attend this exciting conference.

Security Conference 2011 provides an excellent opportunity to meet and network with delegates in a professional learning environment whilst demonstrating your commitment to community and the industry.

Thanks Saranya _____________________________ Saranya Event Executive siliconindia Ph: 91.80. 43112139 Mob: 91.9886136437 ________________________________ SiliconIndia is 12-year old media firm. We publish two technology & business magazines=97one in the U.S and the other in India. Over the last one decade, SiliconIndia.com has emerged as the most trusted source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 3 million registered users, SiliconIndia.com is the fastest growing portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from India.

Reply to
Security Mumbai

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.