Email server (Exchange) behind an ASA

I am a contractor, and install multiple PIX\ASA over the last couple of years. Most of my clients are small businesses, and they have their email server in house and we forward SMTP to it. I know in the PIX setups, to remove the default command fixup protocol smtp 25, and I just learned to remove the class inspection on the ASA for inspect esmtp. I am wondering if there are any more commands that I need to add or remove to assist them. The issues they experience range from not being able to send or delayed sending to some users having their PDF's stripped (a really odd one, and we contacted Cisco and they said everything was setup correctly). Removing the class inspection has helped for most things but not all.

Reply to
chris.crowder
Loading thread data ...

Normally you remove the esmtp inspect and adjust the dns mtu. What does a "show service-policy" tell you?

Reply to
Brian V

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.