connect Router 1841 to DSL modem

hi all, if any body has solution to my problem please help me

i wanted to connect my router to dsl modem so i can connect to the internet from that router.

thats what i did:

1- i connected port f0/0 to modem 2- i connect other pcs to F0/0/0 till f0/0/3 (switch modular) 3- i made f0/0 get ip through dhcp from modem. 4- i made f0/0 nat outside interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address dhcp ip nat outside

5- i made this nat ip nat inside source list salem interface FastEthernet0/0 overload ! ip access-list extended salem permit ip 192.168.99.0 0.0.0.255 any

6- i made int vlan 1 ip address 192.168.99.1 /24 7- i assign F0/0/0 till f0/0/3 to vlan 1

so the problem, when i ping from PC to dsl modem i can ping but i can not reach the internet ??????????????

Reply to
cisco_crazy
Loading thread data ...

int vlan 1 ip nat inside

Reply to
Brian V

Hi,

Also through in a default route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 int Fa0/0

Reply to
tweety

hi all, i tried all suggestions but still not working

Reply to
cisco_crazy

| hi all, | if any body has solution to my problem please help me | | i wanted to connect my router to dsl modem so i can connect to the | internet from that router.

formatting link

Reply to
Morph

Post the latest full config.

Reply to
Brian V

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.