Cisco Secure ACS 3.2 - compatible with Win 2003 domains?

Hello, I have a Win 2003 domain (A) and a trust established with another Win

2003 domain (B). Domain A is the one with the CiscoSecure software. We have many trusts with other domains (mostly Win 2000) and have configured the mappings by using CiscoSecure.

But when trying to "add mappings" for this new 2003 Domain (B), I continually am getting "failed to enumerate Windows groups. If you are using Active Directory consult the installation guide for information."

I am not able to see domain B's users and groups from within the Ciscoe Secure software.

However, if I use Active Directory Users and Computers from Domain A, and "connect to domain" and choose Domain B, I am able to view all users and groups just fine.

Do you know if there is a problem with configuring two 2003 domains in this software? Do you have any other areas that I should investigate? Some local policy on Domain B?

I appreciate any thoughts that you might have. thanks, Don

Reply to
popice
Loading thread data ...

Are the domains in the same tree or forest, and thereby having implicit transitive trusts?

We use ACS 3.2 for accounts in two domains (domain and subdomain) and don't see any problems in that.

Ole Thomsen

Reply to
Ole Thomsen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.