Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
March 7, 2010, 2:00 pm
rate this thread
I would like to ask you an opinion:
I would like to put up a WISP and using a Cisco 2600xm as PPPoE
I have already done some tests and I can login using an internal list of
username/password saved on the IOS Config.
It is possibile to avoid using an external radius server (just for testing
purposals) and let the router give IP addresses assignment to the PPPoE
Re: Cisco Router and PPPoE Server in a Wisp Enveroniment
Yes it;s possible. Use login local for aaa, user and password is entered, pppoe
pool of IP addresses.
I use mikrotik routers. Much cheaper and more
- » Cisco 1-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter
- — Next thread in » Cisco Systems
- » Don't FAIL AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate test!!!
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Systems
- » FirstNet coverage expands in Western Massachusetts [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum