Cisco Catalyst comparison

Hey guys :) I'm looking for a good comparison chart or article which compares different catalyst switches, particularly:

1) 2950 2) 3550 3) 4506 4) 4507

The comparison should include stuff such as what features are supported, number of slots etc. not anything overly complicated. Does anyone know of a good source without going to the cisco site and scavenging differences? Or perhaps someone can give me important points which diffentiate one switch from another on important matters?

Thanks alot for your time and thought :)

Reply to
Perdition
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

Go through following Url:

formatting link
>> For 3550
formatting link
>> For 2950
formatting link
If this doesnt help let me know.

Thanks, NETADMIN

Reply to
NETADMIN

Junk model, these things fail left and right.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

formatting link
>>> For 3550

formatting link
>>> For 2950

formatting link

Reply to
Perdition

formatting link
Register on that site and it will give you access to the Cisco Product Quick Reference Guide (CPQRG).

To date I''ve never seen a 2950 fail and I have hundreds in service at many different clients. I'd much rather deploy a more quality switch in their stead but there's nothing wrong with using them if you already own them and don't need any more advanced features.

J
Reply to
J

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.