cisco 1200 access point and 350 bridge

how to connect cisco 350 bridge and cisco 1200 access point to eachother? and also i want to learn if they support each other?what are the other equipment that cisco 1200 and 350 bridge are suppart?can you help me please?

Reply to
herodot
Loading thread data ...

~ how to connect cisco 350 bridge and cisco 1200 access point to ~ eachother? ~ and also i want to learn if they support each other?what are the other ~ equipment that cisco 1200 and 350 bridge are suppart?can you help me ~ please?

Can you describe in more detail what your intended application is?

These devices can be connected via their LAN interfaces (of course).

The 350 bridge can be configured as an Access Point - then it can act as a repeater AP associated to the AP1200 as a parent. (The AP1200 can be a repeater of a BR350 parent only if the AP1200 is running VxWorks ... as a VxWorks AP can be a repeater of an IOS parent but not vice versa, and the BR350 can not be upgraded to IOS.)

If you intention is to use these devices to bridge traffic between two wireless links, then they cannot be used for that purpose (yet.) In a future release of IOS, the AP1200 will be able to act as a workgroup bridge, and so in that mode it should be able to associate with the VxWorks BR350 operating in AP mode.

Regards,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.